Visiting the University archives

@drmaryfraser

I've found the University archives have a copy of a paper from 1994 that I need, so, although I'm not a member of staff or a student they'll let me use the archives. Directions were "go past the supermarket and keep inside the railings" which I duly did and found the archives in a retail park. When I arrived and signed in I couldn't help but notice I was only the second person to visit today, and it's nearly time for them to close. So a quiet time in which the archivist disappeared into the back room leaving me to my own devices. It must be a lonely job being an archivist, probably suitable for those who like a quiet life.

The article was most useful and I could see why it's widely quoted. I'll make good use of it.

@drmaryfraser

No comments:

Post a Comment